ON THIS PAGE, YOU'LL LEARN:
What is DermaSweep?
Microdermabrasion vs. DermaSweep
Questions & Answers
EpiFusions target specific dermatological concerns such as skin lightening and brightening, dehydration, and much more.
PremiumFusions contain powerful, scientifically proven active skincare ingredients including skin transforming peptides, age reversing growth factors, and revitalizing DNA repair enzymes.
PeelFusions boost the benefits of traditional chemical peels through enhanced delivery of the active skincare ingredients for faster results with less peeling and flaking compared to traditional peels.
Whether you need a solution to be “red carpet ready” or are looking for a solution to a specific dermatological condition, DermaSweep can uncover a more beautiful you! Series are recommend for the biggest impact and best, most impressive results.
All Series include 5 DermaSweep Sessions.
A Non-refundable $100.00 deposit is required when booking all DermaSweep appointments
Please Note: Failure to appear or cancel within 48 hours will result in 50% charge of services.
What is DermaSweep?
DermaSweep’s technology takes micro-resurfacing to the next level through our unique, customizable treatment approach. The bristle tips lift away the top layer of skin and increase micro-circulation to enhance lymphatic drainage, oxygenation and the delivery of key skin nutrients. Exclusive infusion solutions containing cutting-edge ingredients are added to target specific skincare concerns, for visible results in just one treatment.
Exfoliation – Effective micro-resurfacing begins with DermaSweep’s bristle tip system. This pain free treatment exfoliates the top most layer of skin to sweep away the appearance of skin imperfections, promote collagen, and improve radiance, tone and texture.
Circulation – Skin benefits from lymphatic drainage, and an increase in oxygenation. Nourishing nutrients are delivered faster to improve overall skin health and boost collagen.
Infusion – Our paraben-free infusion solutions target specific skincare concerns with cutting edge ingredients such as Growth Factors, Peptides, Vitamin C, TCA, and Hyaluronic Acid for optimal skin rejuvenation.
DermaSweep is ideal foR:
Pigmentary disorders, photo-damage, early aging lines, acneic skin, dry and dehydrated skin, uneven skin texture, sensitive & fragile skin, and improving overall skin health.
DermaSweep treatments deliver skin specific infusions into the skin with simultaneous exfoliation and increased circulation. When combined with mild to aggressive mechanical exfoliation, clients experience a relaxing, results oriented treatment, targeted at their specific skin care concern.
The 30-minute solution to your skincare concerns. DermaSweep is a fast, pain-free treatment to solve your personal concerns including:
- Aging skin
- Eye area
- Fine lines
- Acneic skin
- Rough, uneven skin texture
- Dry & dehydrated skin
- Sensitive skin
- Improving overall skin health
As the top layer of skin is swept away, the unique DermaSweep system delivers advanced infusions that help correct skin imperfections. Each infusion has been carefully formulated with the purest of ingredients. Results are visible after just one treatment; with a series of DermaSweep treatments, skin health and vibrancy are restored.
The DermaSweep difference
Unlike traditional microdermabrasion, DermaSweep helps improve micro-circulation and oxygenation to promote skin health and boost collagen, along with effective exfoliation. This affordable treatment option can be tailored specifically to each individual to optimize treatment results. Your skincare provider will select the right combination of infusions to deliver the results you desire over a series of treatments.
Microdermabrasion vs. DermaSweep
Microdermabrasion delivers a burst of crystals to the skin which peels dead skin cells. DermaSweep uses several attachments with fine bristles which allows our aesthetician to tailor the treatment to our client's needs. For clients with sensitive skin, or for the delicate skin around the eyes, a tip with finer bristles can be used. For men, acne scars, or for coarser skin, a more aggressive tip can be used.
Where they’re the same:
Both DermaSweep and Microdermabrasion treat the following skin problems:
- Pore problems, whether they’re enlarged or clogged,
- Aging spots, pregnancy masks, or other superficial discoloration,
- Skin on the face or body that has been damaged by the sun,Acne scarring (depending on severity) and pimple marks,
- Stretch marks (depending on severity).
With either method, individuals experiencing these skin issues will have softer, smoother, more rejuvenated skin on your face or body.
Where they differ:
- Method. How each treatment exfoliates is the first area in which the two differ—microdermabrasion uses tiny bits of crystals or diamonds to scrub away the skin’s dead cells, but DermaSweep uses bristles instead.
- Where and whom, exactly, they treat. Yes, both procedures can treat the same skin issues, but there are minor differences in what and whom they can treat. This is because of DermaSweep’s bristles methods—the bristles make the process more variable and adjustable for different skin types and different areas. For example, clients with sensitive skin or Rosacea may want to go with DermaSweep, as they can opt for a gentler bristle. These gentle bristles also work great on the thin skin around the eyes.
- How they feel. Again, because of DermaSweep’s bristles, your dermatologist can adjust your treatment to be gentler. With microdermabrasion, clients might experience some discomfort during the treatment and some slight sensitivity afterwards.
- Infusions. Microdermabrasion’s objective is simply to remove those dead cells from the skin. DermaSweep, however, also includes infusion therapy. During the infusions, your skin is fed vitamin-rich serums that help nourish the skin after it has been exfoliated.
- How long until you see results. Both methods are very effective, but DermaSweep has higher reports of immediate results. You will likely see improvements right after your first appointment, whereas it may take a day or two after microdermabrasion.
How does DermaSweep work?
Using a variable-level vacuum and an assortment of treatment tips, the DermaSweep wand gently lifts the skin against the appropriate treatment tip, removing the top most layer of skin. Your skin is left smoother while the vacuum action of the wand stimulates blood flow and cleans pores.
Increasing blood flow to the skin’s surface encourages collagen formation thus firming and toning the epidermis as well. Following the desired level of exfoliation, skin specific infusions are delivered to the skin to target your unique skin care needs for maximum results.
DermaSweep combines exfoliation with delivery of skin specific infusions. These infusions are delivered under gentle pressure to allow for deeper penetration. Some of the options include Vitamin C and growth factors for anti-aging, hyaluronic acid for hydration and TCA (a peeling agent) for abnormal pigmentation.
This treatments help to improve and restore circulation to the skin’s dermal layers. What does this do? It increases the flow of oxygen-enriched blood to skin cells. This infuses of blood into the skin, which gives you a healthy glow and pumps skin cells with vital nutrients and water. The appearance of wrinkled and dry skin can be reduced by regular treatment. Adequate blood flow and hydration help develop new skin cells, giving you a youthful, healthy appearance.
Is DermaSweep treatment painful?
The treatment is safe and painless. It feels like a gentle massage of the skin. The application of the infusions is cooling to the skin.
What is recover time like after a DermaSweep treatment?
The skin will have a pinkish glow after treatment, and will feel very smooth. There is no recovery time. It is recommended to use sunscreen and a moisturizer after treatment.
Typically, results will be visible after the first treatment. More significant and long lasting benefits will require 3- 5 treatments.
- Delivers results with one treatment
- Customizable treatment options
- Improve pigmentation photo-damage
- Decrease fine lines, wrinkles, and shallow acne scars
- Improves skin laxity and early sings of aging
- Diminishes blemishes
- Safe on sensitive skin and in the eye area