ON THIS PAGE, YOU'LL LEARN:
Before your Appointment
Questions & Answers
Full Set $250
1 week refill $45
2-3 week refill $60-$75
4-5 week refill $100-$125
Fill from outside salon: $125
A mix of Classic & Volume Lashes
Full Set $275
1 week refill $55
2-3 week refill $70-$85
4-5 week refill $110-$135
A more dramatic look
Full Set $325
1 week refill $65
2-3 week refill $80-$100
4-5 week refill $125-$150
Lash Removal $35
(waived if receiving a full set same day or within 5 days)
Lash Cleaning $10
Please Note: Failure to appear or cancel within 48 hours will result in 50% charge of services.
We write this with the utmost respect to all Boudoir Beauty Bar clients. We are also parents and understand that this can be a sensitive issue. For safety reasons and to ensure the relaxing atmosphere of other guests, no child under the age of 13 will be allowed to accompany a parent during their service. We sincerely apologize if this causes any inconvenience.
Before Your Appointment
Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser. Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application. Do not put on any mascara. We don’t want to spend time cleaning your lashes. We’d rather spend time working on perfecting your lashes. If you are a contact lens wearer, please remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment, or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive at your appointment. Plan to set aside 1 to 2.5 hours for your appointment. Some of our clients fall asleep during the procedure.
1. Do not perm or Tint lashes before or after lash extension application.
2. Do not use a regular Eyelash curler.
3. Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face. Clean around the Eyes with a washcloth.
4. Do not pull your lash extensions, as it will take out your own lash as well.
5. Do not go in a Sauna while wearing Eyelash extensions.
6. Do not use Mascara.
7. Do not try to remove the Extensions on your own.
8. Do not cut the Extensions.
9. Clean your eye make up without touching the Extensions.
10. Remember to come in for touch ups.
Please come to your appointment free of all eye makeup, we will add a service fee of $10 if the service provider cleans your lashes.
• Avoid getting your lashes wet for 24 hours.
• Avoid working out, steam rooms, hot yoga, tanning salons, spa or pool for the next 48 hours to ensure proper bonding.
• ONLY use oil-free products. Avoid oil based products around your eye area including facewash, shampoo, conditioner, heavy creams, moisturizer, eye cream, sunscreen, concealer, etc.
• Do not pick, tug, twist, excessively touch or brush your extensions, it can be damaging to your natural lashes.
• Gently comb your lashes to fan them out or use a blow dryer set on “cool” to fan them back in place, holding it arm’s length away from your face.
• Maintaining the health of your natural lashes with an eyelash growth serum resulting in stronger support for the extensions.
• Do not use eyelash curlers on your eyelash extensions.
• Keep your lashes clean by using the Lash Shampoo daily (sold at Boudoir).
• Use only mascaras that are safe for eyelash extensions, no oil based or waterproof mascara. Only apply the mascara to the tips of your lashes. (sold at Boudoir)
• After showering avoid rubbing your lashes, it is best to blot with a towel and let air dry.
• You may have to adjust your sleeping position. Do not sleep on your face or use eye sleeping masks.
• Do not do chemical peels or facial steaming.
• Do not get your lashes tinted or lifted with the extensions on.
• Do not attempt to remove the eyelash extensions yourself. Call your Lash Artist.
• Schedule touch ups every 2-4 weeks depending on your eyelash growth.
We recommend these products that are sold at Boudoir Beauty Bar
Sealer: Used to create a seal around the natural lash and lash extension to help the lashes last longer.
Bella Lash Mascara: For a more dramatic look for that Friday night out! This mascara is lash extension safe so it won’t affect the lash extensions or the bond.
Revitalash Growth serum: Stimulate growth and strength of lashes.
What are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash Extensions are individual Synthetic material. They are attached to your Eyelash individually not to the skin. Each synthetic lash is attached to an eyelash. It is a very enhancing beauty service and you DO NOT need to use any Mascara while wearing these Eyelash extensions. It is a very careful and intense service, which requires skill and precision. Once applied these lashes are so natural looking it is difficult to tell even up close that you have extensions on. Size availability ranges from short to long.
How Long Do Eyelash Extensions Last?
It is an individual process. We lose one Eyelash almost everyday. We also grow a new lash to replace the one that fell out. These Lashes can stay on up to 2 full Months with proper care and maintenance. However, factors such as eyelash growth, lifestyle and general after care will affect how long the lashes last. Please do not attempt to remove any lashes on your own, seek professional help from your technician. We will not be held liable for any damage that you may cause by trying to remove the eyelash extensions on your own. Following proper aftercare and using recommended aftercare products are very important to the retention of your lash extensions. Lash Extension safe aftercare products are sold at Boudoir.
Do the False Eyelash Damage my Natural Eyelashes?
No, not at all! The Lash adhesive is formulated to create a solid bond, specifically for human lashes. The adhesive dries very soft on the lashes, allowing the lashes to stay flexible and bouncy just like your own lashes.
What happens if a Lash should loosen or become dislodged?
Do not pull on the lash. Please contact your Technician to make an appointment to have them removed or replaced, to avoid damage to your natural lash. As your natural lashes fall out due to the growth cycle, you will need refills when new lashes grow. At first you may find you need a refill every 2-3 weeks. As you become accustomed to the extensions and with a little practice maintaining the lashes, the time between refills can be extended to 3-4 weeks.