Custom Spray Tanning
On this Page, you'll learn:
What is Spray Tanning?
Pre-Appointment and Post-Appointment
Goddess Tan $45
Our most popular tan. The same fabulous color as our other tans, but with the convenience of showering in 2-3 hours. Leave on 2 hours for a natural glow, or 3 hours for a darker color. Takes 24 hours for full development and maximum color to appear.
Lava Tan $40
Turn up the heat with Lava. This tan is higher in DHA so it gives you the darkest color of all our tanning solutions while still providing that natural looking flawless tan. Must leave on a minimum of 8 hours for processing. Takes 24 hours for full development and maximum color to appear.
Tahitian Tan $35
Ideal for all skin types and especially those looking for just a natural healthy looking glow. Must leave on a minimum of 8 hours for processing. Takes 24 hours for full development and maximum color to appear.
All packages include 6 tans and aftercare kit. These packages are designed to keep you looking and feeling fabulous at all of your special events. All eyes are on you!
Goddess $225 ($300 value)
Lava $200 ($270 value)
Tahitian $175 ($240 value)
What is spray tanning?
Spray Tanning is a healthy and safe alternative to UV tanning. At Boudoir Beauty Bar the spray tan is applied by a trained and certified technician using an airbrushing tool. Boudoir exclusively uses South Seas Skincare solutions and products. South Seas Skincare solutions were designed specifically for ABC’s hit TV show “Dancing with the stars”. Our tanning solutions contain only eco-certified organic DHA. All Solutions are gluten free, paraben free and cruelty free. It’s safe for pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding.The active ingredient DHA reacts with the molecules in the outer layer of the skin to produce a bronzing effect, similar to what a traditional tan does. Once the tanning solution is applied, the color of the skin will continue to darken, and will reach maximum color within 24 hours of your service. Never orange or streaky. Just a beautiful flawless tan! Entire process will take 5-7 mins.
Pre-Appointment and Post-Appointment
Before your Spray:
- Complete all waxing, massage and spa services 24 hours prior to appointment
- All nail and pedicure services should also be completed before your appointment, as you can not get wet while tan is processing
- Shave the day prior and moisturize generously
- Exfoliate dead/dry skin with an oil-free body scrub the day before for best results. If you don’t have one, stop by and pick up a bottle of South Seas Bora Bora Body Polish.
- Come with clean skin free of perfume, moisturizers and makeup.
- Shower and buff skin with an oil-free body wash or South Seas Bikini Island Body Wash using a washcloth, pouf or hand lather.
- For best results, but not necessary, apply a clear coat of nail polish to natural finger and toenails to protect from any discoloration.
- Hair must be pulled back and away from face
- *For optimum results come 1-2 days prior to event or getaway
- Women are free to tan in whatever their comfort level is. For questions or concerns please call and we will be happy to assist.
- Men must wear bottoms, no exceptions!
After your Spray:
- For best results, wear breathable, loose fitting dark clothes (no leggings, jeans or sports bras)
- Stay completely dry entire processing time. Depending on what spray you choose, processing time can range from 2-8 hours.
- Bring an umbrella and wear closed toed shoes if raining
- Follow all aftercare instructions advised by your tanning technician. Length and quality of tan can only be guaranteed if using South Seas aftercare products sold at Boudoir. Check out Products page for product information. With proper aftercare, tan should last 7-10 days.
- Moisturizing after each shower, and before bed, will help lock in color and give you a longer lasting tan.
- Chlorine and saltwater can fade tan. Boudoir offers products to protect your tan and color.